Summary of the Minutes from March 2017 Meeting
LITURGICAL CELEBRATIONS: - ATTENTION GRABBERS
A timetable for the major feasts and events with dates and times has been prepared and notices will be on the doors of both Churches and in parish Bulletins and on the Bulletin sheets of both Parish schools and distributed to all schools in the parish by the Catechists. Please refer to the times / dates / location
REVIEW OF PARISH CELEBRATIONS / INITIATIVES SINCE FEBRUARY MEETING
FATHER MICHAEL -
* Happy with the "welcome" before Mass at Engadine - Father has organised for a person to do this for a month at a time.
* New Ministers of the Eucharist training - at Engadine Church - 2 sessions one practical and one theory on 8th May and 15th May 7.30-8.30pm
* Commissioning of the new Ministers on the Feast of the Body and Blood Christ on the weekend of the 18th May.
* Parish 2nd Rite of Reconciliation on 4th April (Tuesday night) at 7.30pm) NO MAss on that evening.
* Sacramental Enrolments for the Sacraments - Reconciliation First Eucharist and Confirmation to take place at all Masses both Churches over three weeks in March
* See calendar above for Sports Mass.
* Musicians for weddings and funerals - we are still working on putting a list together of those who are interested This is an ongoing task .
There being no further General Business the Meeting closed at 9:10pm
NEXT MEETING 7.30pm 6th April Parish Centre - brought forward because of Holy Week
Attention Grabbers ~ Major Feasts