Youth Matters 80 Banksia Ave Engadine.
Call Matt Humphreys (aka Matty H.) 9548 2495 or email email@example.com
Youth Matters has their own website (click to go to it) - or see below an overview of most activities ...
Go to the youth matters website for details about the activities and up to date information on when the next gathering is and contacts.
1. Youth Matters - The Parish of St John Bosco Engadine is lucky enough
to have its own Youth Centre - Youth Matters - at 80 Banksia Ave.
Being a Salesian Parish, there is a strong focus on the youth, and Youth Matters provides both a physical presence through its youth centre, as well as a support through its employed youth minister, Matt Humphreys.
2. Connect - Connect is a Friday night youth group for years 6-9 and
runs every Friday of school term. A strong team of young leaders run Theme
nights and Games nights on alternating weeks as well as an annual camp.
3. Awaken is a morning prayer group, giving high school students a chance to develop and grow in their prayer once a week before school. Girls meet Monday mornings at 8:15am and guys on Wednesdays.
4. Antioch - Engadine Antioch is the oldest consecutively running Antioch group in Australia and is still going strong. For 16-25 year olds, this Youth group meets every Sunday night and Tuesday night after church.
Experience one of their weekends to find out what Antioch is all about!
6. Youth Mass is held every Sunday night at 6pm. There are four
different Youth Bands that rotate every 4 weeks and the theme and direction
of the Mass is aimed to reach a Younger congregation.
7. EPG: Eat, Play, Grow- a group for older youth that meets fortnightly after the Sunday Mass at Youth Matters
8. Holiday programs.
9. HOLY SPIRIT PRAYER GROUP - Meet every wed night at Heathcote Church, 7:30pm. Join other youth for some prayer, praise and worship.
And More ...